“Enabling customers to issue and distribute digital assets in a regulated environment.”
- Enlyte offers issuers and investors a holistic investment platform for digital assets
- A subsidiary of Universal-Investment Group, the leading German investment management platform
- Supports regulatory compliance for the issuance and distribution of digital assets
- Institutional security setup with state-of-the-art GRC standards
Founded in 2020 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Our team of highly talented professionals combines expertise from 3 continents and 5 countries
- We speak 7 languages
Our company values
We go one step further to provide simple, understandable, flexible and efficient solutions that our customers can easily adopt.
Our primary mission at Enlyte is to serve our customers, and they are present in everything we do. We earn their trust by focusing on them, putting them first to always do the right thing.
At Enlyte, we do our best to protect our name and our relationships with others. Our employees are straightforward, responsible and honest in everything they do.
We give our employees the freedom to be creative and self-confident enough to push boundaries and do things that no one has dared to do before.
Daniel is the co-founder and managing director of UI-Enlyte since December 2020.
He has been Head of Innovation Management at Universal-Investment Group since 2019. Previously, he worked at Axa Investment Management in France, where he held various positions. He has more than 20 years of investment management experience and is a thought leader in innovation and disruptive technologies.
Khai Uy Pham
Khai-Uy is the co-founder and managing director of UI-Enylte.
Prior to joining UI Group, Khai worked at BNP Paribas in Luxembourg and France in Fund Blockchain Platforms and Online Trading Platform Transformation. He has more than 20 years of experience in emerging technologies and has implemented various innovative solutions in the investment management space.
He is currently responsible for the technical team behind the Enlyte investment platform.